The joy of the Lord, ministering the Gospel and our friendship keep us laughing.
Get to know the members of New Journey
Kelli (Shaw) Moore
Fun Facts about Kelli:
- Married to Chris Moore (Nov 4, 2006), and lives in Roaring Spring, PA with their dog, Jasper.
- Started singing at the age of 3.
- Spent her childhood traveling with her dad's local group The Master's Trio where she started singing a song during each concert.
- Accepted Christ as her personal Savior when she was 5 years old during Jr. Church.
- Started singing with a local trio "The Rainbow Singers" during her high school years.
- Lived in Spartanburg, SC and traveled with LordSong from 2000-2002.
- Favorite Singers/Music: Janet Paschal, Talley Trio, Greater Vision, Gold City, Natalie Grant, Laura Story, Mandisa
- Loves watching Pittsburgh Penguins, Steelers and Pirates.
- Has a spoiled Doggie Named Tippy.
Melissa 'Missie' (Eutsey) Tressler
FUN Facts about Missie:
- Started signing Gospel Music at the age of 5
- Accepted Christ as her personal Savior at the age of 7 & joined The Gospel Rays at the age of 9
- Married Patrick Tressler on 6/29/91 (former drummer for The Gospel Rays)
- Has two beautiful children; Hope and Luke
- Works full time at an insurance brokerage firm in the administration department
- Active in her home church as one of the worship leaders
- Has her own motorcycle (What??) That's right! she's a motorcycle riding, Gospel signing MAMA!
- Enjoys counted cross stitching
- LOVES Mexican and Italian food - YUMMMM!!!!
Michelle (Eutsey) Tantlinger
Fun Facts about Michelle:
- Was saved at 9 years old & started Playing Piano with
- The Gospel Rays at the age of 11.
- I Can NOT read Music. I Play Piano by Ear.
- Loves to Laugh
- Used to be PAINFULLY shy. I know I know hard to believe.
- Married to Vaughn Tantlinger (Aug 19, 1989)
- Has Two beautiful Children (all Grown up now) Justin and Shannon (both serving the Lord in their own Music Ministry)
- Is now a mother in Law My Son Justin Married Chelsea May 2, 2015
- Enjoys Spending time relaxing in her Hot Tub at home in the country.
- I am a dental Insurance Specialist. I am Blessed to be able to work from home.
- Is scared to death of birds YIKES !!!!!!!!
- Owned and Operated her own Greenhouse Business for 17 years.
- Loves Chocolate !!!!!!!!
- Gotta have her coffee in the morning.